How to Play Baccarat Online
Baccarat seems like a casino game for expert players, but baccarat is a very easy-to-understand game. Most of the beginners in baccarat just wandering around the table learning how to play. In fact, baccarat is easy to learn how to play, it does not require any specific skills or advanced strategies to play, so it’s suitable for players who are just starting to learn baccarat. Before we get started on how to play baccarat, let’s first understand what it is.
Baccarat is played on a table with 14 players. Where the players need to bet is marked on the table, there are 3 boxes in front of every player. One box is for the bet on the player, one box is for betting on the banker, and one box is for the stake with the tie. The players place their bets on one of the three boxes. Then the cards are deal on the large player and the banker box in the center of the table. The goal of this game is to bet on the hands which will result in a total score value that is closest to 9. No matter how many players are playing at the same table, only 2 hands will be drawn which is the player’s hand and the banker’s hand.
There are only 2 decisions where the players have to make when playing online baccarat. The first decision is where to place the bet, either the banker or the player or tie. The second decision is the amount of bet. Once the players have made these decisions, what they have to do is watch the gameplay.
How is baccarat played? Baccarat is started by the player choose where they want to place their bet. Then two cards are dealt with both the player and banker. The cards are turned face up, and the total value of both cards combined will be announced. If either the player or the banker gets a total value of 8 or 9, the one who got it wins.
However, there’s a particular condition where the player can draw a third card. If the player’s total card value combined is between 0 and 5, then the third card can be drawn. But if the player doesn’t bring the third card, the banker cannot draw it too.
There’s a few terms and condition for the third card to be dealt:
- If the banker has total 3 points and the player doesn’t have the 8 points card
- If the banker has a total of 4 points and the player don’t have either one of the 0,1,8 or points cards
- If the banker has total 5 points and the player don’t have either 4 to 7 points card
- If the banker has total 6 points and the player doesn’t have either 6 or 7 points card
- If the banker has total 7 points, then the third card is not drawn
Some rules that you need to remember when playing online baccarat:
- Card value lower than 10 are counted at face value
- 10s and suits have 0 value in baccarat
- Aces are considered as value 1
- If the total amount of both cards are more than 10, drop the first value, so the total amount is counted on the second value